The Phenix City Housing Authority (PCHA) currently uses the eProcurement Marketplace for all of our solicitations. Current solicitations can be viewed by clicking the eProcurement Marketplace link provided below. However, in order to view the documents, participate in the process, or receive communications pertaining to solicitations, vendors must be register with the Marketplace. There is no cost to receive solicitations from our Agency through the Marketplace. Registration instructions for vendors are below.
Phenix City Housing Authority’s eProcurement Marketplace Link
Registering for the Marketplace
Click on the Marketplace link above or go to: http://ha.internationaleprocuement.com and go to the “Sign-Up” now box on the left hand side of the screen and register as a vendor. For assistance in with the Marketplace, please call 866-526-9266.
1. Marketplace Registration
- Click “Register your Company”
- You will be redirected to a form that will allow you to Create and Account.
2. Creating an Account
- Enter your company name and click on “Search Companies”
- If no company is found, click on “Register your company.”
- If your company was found, follow instructions to register as a salesperson.
- Submit the request.
3. Company Information
- Complete Company Information Form
- You must include all information unless it states “optional”
- Be sure to check either “None” on the MWBE Classification, or all boxes that apply to your company.
4. Point of Contact
- Complete Point of Contact (Site Administrator) Information
- Click Submit
5. Company Services / Commodities List
- Check each box that is appropriate to your business
- You may use the “Click Here” link to search for codes
- Click Save & Continue
6. Login to the Marketplace
- Enter your email address and password to enter our marketplace.
- You will be prompted to check a site usage agreement before entering our Marketplace.
- Once you check this box and hit submit, you will then be allowed to enter.
Electronic Payment Form – (Insert Link for ACH form here)
The Phenix City Housing Authority strongly encourages the ups of electronic payments via ACH. ACH payment provide both the sender and the receiver with the advantages of quicker payment, reduced chances for check fraud, better cash management, and significantly reduces bank charges.
Vendor Information Form – (insert link for Info form here)
For new Vendors, or Vendor’s wishing to update their information, please complete this form and return to Accounts Payable at email@example.com.
W-9 Form – (insert link for W-9 form here)
For the Phenix City Housing Authority to process payment to any vendor, a W-9 must be on file.
Questions about forms or ACH Payments? Contact our Accounts Payable department at firstname.lastname@example.org